Blaze Acumen Chartered Accountants
Brenda is a Chartered Accountant with over 25 years’ experience in the private client services area and joined Blaze Acumen in April 2004.
Brenda’s many years of experience working closely with high net wealth family groups and corporate executives has enabled her to specialise in a number of areas including:
- Taxation and accounting services for individuals, private companies and family trusts;
- Self-managed superannuation funds;
- Personal services income and businesses;
- Taxation planning including establishment and management of family trusts and privatecompanies;
- Estate planning and compliance; and
- Establishing and managing charitable trusts and Private Ancillary Funds (PAFs).
Brenda has had extensive experience in helping clients establish and run their Private Ancillary Funds (“PAF”), negotiating with the Australian Taxation Office, the Australian Charities & Not-for- profits Commission and working closely with our clients’ legal and financial advisors.
Brenda is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, a Chartered Tax Adviser of the Tax Institute of Australia and a Registered Tax Agent.