Blaze Acumen Chartered Accountants
Damien has more than 23 years of experience in the chartered accounting industry. Prior to joining Blaze Acumen in 2011, Damien was a Director at PricewaterhouseCoopers in the Business Services area. Damien works closely with his clients to provide high levels of service and has spent his career providing a full suite of business services to a diverse range of privately owned groups and multi-national companies.
Damien is a member of the Blaze Acumen Corporate Tax Team.
His specialties include:
- Taxation of companies, trusts, partnerships and individuals including compliance and advice;
- Assisting with Australian start-up businesses of international groups including structuring, tax planning and management of statutory obligations;
- Ongoing business services support for new and established multi-national and privately owned businesses including payroll services, Payroll Tax, Fringe Benefits Tax, and GST/BAS reporting and advice;
- Structuring advice including Capital Gains Tax and Small Business CGT concessions;
- Management reporting tailored to clients’ needs;
- Outsourced CFO / Financial Controller roles and other accounting services including agreed upon procedures, year-end assistance and audit liaison; and
- Company secretarial matters.
His experience includes working with large multi-national companies, privately owned businesses, family groups and high net worth individuals on all facets of tax and accounting matters, management reporting, sale of business transactions, finance function reviews and implementation, outsourced accounting roles, Board meeting co-ordination and facilitation and a very broad range of business advice.
Industry experience includes property development, construction, engineering, automotive, professional services, insurance, retail, healthcare, information technology, manufacturing and distribution.
Damien is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and is a Registered Tax Agent.