Blaze Acumen Chartered Accountants
Matthew has over 20 years experience delivering taxation and advisory services to corporate and privately owned enterprises. Prior to joining the Blaze Acumen team, Matthew was with PricewaterhouseCoopers in the Enterprise Group.
Matthew is a member of the Blaze Acumen Corporate Tax Team.
Matthew has a thorough knowledge of tax and accounting issues, including experience in the areas of:
- Corporate and personal tax;
- Taxation planning;
- Income tax reporting / compliance;
- Family Trusts;
- Structuring advice and group reorganisations;
- Asset protection;
- Fringe Benefits Tax; and
- Accounting advisory.
- Matthew has experience with clients across a range of industries including:
- Consumer products and services;
- Property development;
- Financial services;
- Technology and software; and
- Professional services.
Matthew is a member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, a Registered Tax Agent with a Bachelor of Commerce.