Blaze Acumen Chartered Accountants
Michelle has worked in the Private Client Market for in excess of 25 years. Prior to joining Blaze Acumen, she was a Director of PricewaterhouseCoopers and looked after a number of corporate executives, high net worth families, business owners, semi-retired and self-funded retirees.
More recently, Michelle’s work has focused on developing extensive knowledge and experience in providing advice in the area of administration and strategies for Self-Managed Superannuation Funds.
Areas of specialty include:
- Self-managed superannuation fund administration and strategies;
- Retirement planning and strategies;
- Australian taxation issues;
- Establishment and management of structures, including private companies, family trusts and self-managed superannuation funds;
- Asset protection;
- Estate planning;
- Taxation planning;
- Chartered Accountant;
- Chartered Tax Advisor;
- Registered Tax Agent; and
- CA SMSF Specialist.
Michelle is a fellow of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand and a fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia.